Thursday, July 2

Paul's Birthday Meal

Well, we have officially been here one week. Hard to believe July 4 is around the corner, and so is Paul's birthday (July 5th). Usually, I ask Paul what he wants for his birthday meal and make it for him the night of his birthday. So, I asked Paul the other night what he wanted...and here's what I got:

1. Smothered Chicken (no clue how to make this, guess I'll be googling that!)
2. BBQ beans with hot dogs mixed in (that one made me giggle)
3. Bread
4. Dessert - grape fluff (his mom makes a great lemon fluff....but grape fluff?)

So, yes, Paul is a unique individual :-). I had to laugh, but for whatever reason, these things make him think of celebrating a birthday. So, I'll cook away and hope I can figure out the smothered chick and grape fluff. The rest I think I can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment