So, we're still looking for houses. Pretty much, my life revolves around driving around for hours looking at houses and hoping to find a plethora of for sale signs. I also spend countless hours during the day searching for houses online. The houses down here are great - you get a lot for spending around $170-$200k. But, I guess the drawback of living near a big city is the builders scrunch the houses SO close together to get more bang for their buck. Too bad. There are some beautiful lots out there, but .13 is not enough land for your own sanity!!!!
I've learned though, I have to be patient. How long has it been that we've been looking? Two weeks today...not enough time! There are plenty of houses I've looked at that I would love to have, but for someone who wants to garden and work outside in the yard, I guess I'll have to wait for something better to come along.
In other news, its still freaking hot down here! Been a little cranky today, and the hot weather doesn't do anything to dampen the mood. Good thing I dont have kids right now. If I did, it would definitely be one of those melt down days where Paul would come home and find me crying and mumbling to myself in the closet! Its not really that bad, just one of those days where you're especially irritable and unforgiving. Really though, how do people deal with kids on a day when you're cranky? And, why do women have to have so many hormones? That is the real question...
Wow- you've been there TWO weeks today! Can't believe it. Seems like it was just yesterday when we all moved you into your temp home.
ReplyDeleteLooked at anymore houses since this post?