We were all alone on a Sunday night, wondering where to find us some good southern Barbeque. There are a gazillion choices here, since (duh!) BBQ is famous in the South. So, Paul goes online to look at some local joints while I'm prepping for a much needed break from unpacking and dealing with a psycho nervous dog.
We decide on Bone Daddys Smoke House. Sounds interesting....lets give it a try! So, we drive over there with very few wrong turns (which is a miracle at this point). Looks like a decent place, we're both starving, all I care about is not having to cook a meal. We walk up to the restaurant and smell the sweet and sassy aroma of BBQ. MMmmmm! We walk in the doors and are greeted by...what??? Girls scantily clad in little outfits , much like thegirls at Hooters wear. What the heck kind of place did we choose? Oh gosh. So, I wonder - are the waitresses dressed like this too? Sure enough, they too are decked out in tops that zip down in front (to show plenty of busty-ness) and the the top itself only goes to a few inches below the boob line. Holy crap! Then, the outfit was completed with extremely cropped shorts...so much so that if they stood a certain way you could see too much. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! All I can say is I felt extremely prudish in my button up top and capri pants. What is wrong with this picture!!!!?
So, we ate our meal quickly and agreed to never go back. Even if the food was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment