Monday, December 20

Merry Christmas!


Just a quick entry to say Merry Christmas to you all! I hope that you have a blessed time with family and friends, and lots of good holiday food. We've had our share of holiday food from neighborhood parties, church parties and work parties. Finally, the eating marathon has slowed.

We are staying in Texas this year for Christmas, and so far we have reaped huge benefits. As in, this week its been in the mid 70s. Yeah. Awesome weather. So, if it keeps up, maybe we'll have to take a Christmas Day hike around the lake. We will miss our families much, but I'll hope that next year we can join them...or they can join us???

We've got more doctor appointments this week for us, so we're praying for some answers and direction. We're anxious to get this all out of the way, but realize the importance of the "journey" we're on. I'm still confident someday we'll have a family.

Merry Christmas and remember the sacrifice our God made by sending His Son, so that we could be clean and blameless in His sight. What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment