Monday, November 8

Around the house

Thought I would share a few pictures from around the yard. We are enjoying this beautiful 75-80 degree weather before fall really kicks in and brings more chill to the air. I'm sad to see the blazing hot temps leave for now, but happy to get on with some fall favorites - mostly hot apple cider and yummy stews and soups! Please forgive the plant nerd in me...these are kind of like my babies :) Enjoy!


My little buddy, the chameleon. Was just wondering where his new hiding spot was, when I found him chillin' in the wreath.


These snapdraggons were resurrected after the inferno of summer passed.

I forget the name of this one - a friend gave it to me this spring...Italian Ivy , maybe? Love its fuzzy, leaves...

Good ol' Mums. This is their second bloom, also decided to bloom in the spring.

A few straggler Black Eyed Susans (originally from Iowa)

Hoping for some fall tomatoes since my summer plant got too much heat. Grow, baby grow!

And, finally my bell peppers. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment